Thursday, September 4, 2014

My Lover.

''I am my beloved's
         And my beloved is mine.''
Songs of Solomon 6.3


Often said is beauty to the eyes of the beholder
Yet before me I behold a manner of love unknown to my eyes
Unknown to my imagination
Unknown to fantasies in utopic heavens or valleys.
Before me I behold a banner of love as cool in the heat of the dessert
                              a banner of love as hot in icy peaks and snowy mountain tops.

I rise early to gaze upon thine form
                             upon thine beauty
                             upon thine presence
I leave the warmth of my sheets;the passionate penetration of deep sleep to marvel upon You,
        my lover.
The sweet essence of your face in the morning is as fresh cut grass on a September dawn;
Gorgeous are the scarlet eyes burn as sapphire
Eyes that know no sin shine in the midst of morning rays
 To watch the sun rise from its celestial abode and rise;
           rise_
Rise in your eyes
Rise in your glistenning face
Rise over your sweet lips..._ I rise..._
I get up from my reverent stare to kiss my lovers lips 'good-morning'

The depths of mine heart burst through with passion
Springs in mine eyes cannot contain
Love pours out from their depths to water the lily of the valley; my lover

Am undone
Am in awe
Am overwhelmed

My body vibrates with rapture; it breaks down. I can feel the marrow stir as joints and bone part.
At His feet I lie
At His feet I cry_prostrate my undone self yet with a mere swipe of the thumb my lover wipes the tears away.

     ''I beg thee,...love me not for I am of unclean lips. Mis-like me for my burnt ashen skin; for I reside  from the pits of Tartus !''

     My lover smiles; My heart smiles.

Beauty arises from ashes from the warm embrace of the spring crocus blooming in the Sharon plain.
The unknown touch of henna blossoms
The velvet sheen of balsmam oil covers my body as the bright morning star rises from deathly hallows.

I love You savior of my soul
I love You killer of my body
I love You healer of my hurt; my heart
I love You fire of my spirit
I love You; My Lover...


MervellerInc.

No comments:

Post a Comment