Friday, July 17, 2015

ONE


Every man has a space;
In his heart there is a place
That none can see or find.
Only he has the grace;
The strength to win a race
Of finding his half and his kind.

So here I am in this phase.
Trying to run/trying to pace,
Just to get you to say yes to me...
But 'NO' is all she says.
Got me confused; in a maze.
Like a ship that is lost out at sea.

Young girl...if you may....
Turn around and look this way!
And see me for who I really be.
Don't be afraid; don't be dismayed.
For the past to rest is laid.
Let's unlock Love for WE are the key.

And we shall live together.
A kiss; A hug...forever.
As one.

I see a time; it does draw near.
When you and I will live in no fear.
And a boy; a girl we'll bear.
My love the time is nigh...
To say 'I do'...both you and I...
And get a son; a girl...; an heir!

And we shall live together.
A kiss; A hug...forever.
As none.

As one.
In God,...done.
Love...won!

MervellerInc.©


No comments:

Post a Comment