Saturday, March 14, 2015

The 51st Psalmist.

Fear not... for I AM with you...

Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy loving kindness;
according to the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my actions by which I transgress.

Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity and cleanse the sin in me.
I acknowledge my transgressions; and my sin is ever before me_see...
Against Thee, Thee only, have I sinned and done this evil in Thy sight:
That You might be justified when You speak and clear when You judge my plight!

Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; in sin, I, my mother, conceived,
You desire truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part You shalt make me to know wisdom.
Purge me in hyssop that I may be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than the earth when snow is received.
Make me hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice in song.

Hide Your face from my sins and blot out my iniquity
Create in me a clean heart and in me renew a right Spirit for infinity...

Cast me not away from Your Holy Presence, Abba, Take not Thy Holy Spirit from me...
Restore unto me the very joy of Your salvation...and renew a right Spirit within me.
God...
Deliver me from bloodguiltiness that my tongue may testify
Open up my lips that my heart may glorify

Let me be received as a prodigal Son, a living sacrifice...Before Thee...
My spirit is broken
My heart has also been made contrite...

I acknowledge my sin... I acknowledge Your greatness and Your sovereign mercy...
Please forgive me O Lord,...please do not pass me...!

No comments:

Post a Comment