Monday, May 4, 2015

Delilah.



Unbreak my heart...teach me how to unlove you again
That I may find peace; joy...calm. That which I seem to search in vain.

That which I did to be here I know not
The action that led me to this hurt I do not_
understand
I can't fathom and neither can my soul comprehend
_ the end I seem to have arrived at
_ the bend I seem to have mistakenly turned at

I don't know... I don't know.
So please tell me. Tell me and if not You then someone just tell me...
Tell me why I run to you...,Sin, knowing that you will break my heart!
A promise that we will never once part
Yet a minute after you leave disappointed...hurt!

Unbreak this heart.

Perhaps it was that unpermitted kiss_
Perhaps in the darkness of the night_ where danger looms & evil abounds
In the void of the unknown blackness...deep in the sheets of forbidden grounds
...when my heart melted in a lustful purse of the lips...

Perhaps. Perhaps. Perhaps that was the advent of my woes...
Perhaps it was, when deeply infatuated, and like a bitch on heat so did the flames of this unworthy dance ignite!
So was this painful passion sparked_ set afire to burn the demons within that I fight.

So I pray thee_ Oh please unbreak this heart of flesh
Heal me Oh Lord that I may start a fresh

A lifetime of sin to live I do tire...
Unbreak the heart that has been shattered by sweet sweet sin  Delilah...

No comments:

Post a Comment