Sunday, June 28, 2015

Take me to the water's edge.

Genesis 2.10
And a river went out of Eden to water the garden;
and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

Take me
Take me to the water's edge
Where the brooks bubble forth from dry ground
Where waters run deep_ the forth merging around
To become one.
One body; one flesh
To water the Eden garden of His Presence
Lord;
Take me
Take to the water's edge.

On top of that cliff overlooking His expanse of seas;
Oceans gathered together like a swarm of bees_
                                                                  I see
                                                                  I see His Majesty like a billion stars washing on the sandy beach...
The Evening star sets on the glistening water's of the distant horizon
I marvel at the beauty that enraptures my heart of clay
In awe of the One who set the Light to govern the day
But brings darkness and makes us rest yet it's not meant to stay
For weeping may last the dark night but joy in the morning is all you'll say.
So Lord take me
Take me now to the water's edge_ that I may wonder & marvel You in every way.

Take me
Take me to Pison_ that which compaseth the whole land of Havilah
Take me to the water's of God; the water's of gold_ gold that is good as the Heart in'Ya...
Let mine feet touch the banks of Gihon in Ethiopia
Let the springs of Hiddekel East of Assyria
redeem me from this poverty can utopia
Let me swim in Euphrates
Let me bathe in it with my Mate
Let me worship Him; kiss His Feet; & sleep at His Gates.

As the four rivers; the four living creatures
Let me marvel at His Presence in Eden
And let the life giving water's overrun the cup of me
As I decrease as He increase

Let my love for Him never cease
God_ just take me to the water's edge

For all I need is a touch of your garment
                          a kiss of a Word
                          a drop_ a trickle
                          a torrent_ a river
From the water's edge_ Your flood gates open for I am not afraid
Your Blood washes & cleanses for I will never be dismayed

Take me
Take me
Take me to the water's edge....

MervellerInc

No comments:

Post a Comment