Tuesday, October 28, 2014

...Who can is against me...?!

...If God be for me, who can be against me in this world...
This world of pain, torture and torment
Societal wars & those infernal mal-contents

If God be for me, who can remove me from this context...?
Who can remove me from His Love
                                           His mercy that endures all
                                           Love that bore all my infermities
Him who patiently awaited me, & relieved me of my iniquities

               Lord Thank You.

If  God be for me, then who can be against me?
In the valley of the shadow of death He was with me
In the alley that huddles with debt He pulled me
In the midst of all the darkness when I could not see_He led me

Made me better than I will ever be. See_In the shadowy death valley
                                                                 When I thought my Lord did tarry
He had already conquered death for me & made me; crowned me as more than a conqueror see_

In the valley of the shadow of sin
Where lustful & greedy is all I had been; My Lord was keen_filthy rags my righteousness was all I had_see_ But He became me
                Born of a woman so was He
Crowned with thorns_till hell where He got the key...

The righteousness of God I was made
He became sin & I became saved
       All because He paid the fee_therefore I ask if God be for me
who can be against me... if not even me!? 

When they dug a grave for me to die
They fell in themselves_it was me who bid them bye. 

When they tried to launch arrows, they broke alltogether
And those that were launched, my God, sent them back to the sender.

When they laughed at me & tried to fill me with shame
My God was with me, holding my hand
                                    in His word firmly I stand_
_& He said no longer will I be lame.
In this game it's all the same_people can be like lions but the Lion of Judah them will He tame..
for if God is for me,no one can be against me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment