Monday, January 26, 2015

I LOVE YOU LORD...

Perhaps the simplest words I could ever tell You...
perhaps the sweetest words there are in this world for such as You
Perhaps the craziest I may seem, but none will ever beat You
For if crazy, You did the craziest there could ever be done
You did the ultimate show of love, seen in this land by none
 So who is to say that I'm crazy in calling You my One
The One whom I'll forever be undone.
For I know these ,words I will never once rue
These words that say to You..
These words I say to You...Lord I love You.

From the depths of my heart I adore You
I cherish You more than anything in this land
I dream of showering You with kisses as many as the sand
I fantasise of a time when I will embrace You
Hug You
Squeeze You in my arms and be enruptured by Your love for me
The love that from the very first day proclaimed that we ere meant to be
He that is to me as the setting sun in the sea
He that is to me as the celestials in the sky
The passion of lovers as they walk by
The last days as Your coming draws nigh
Yet with a sigh
With a cry
Without a lie
As this love bursts thriugh...
Lord indeed I do love You.

Many times I fall short
Many times I don't hear You
Many times I ddo things with my own understanding
Many times I sin

Yet even many more times You forgive
You forget
You love
And You bless
And for that and many more Lord I do declare that I loveYou

I do my best to read Your Word
I do my best to obey Your Words
I do my best to live as You'd want
For at the end of the day it's not me but You who lives in me...
Hence now I do say
Let it be recorded now till the ends of day
May Your Will be done.

I love You Lord.
(c) 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment