Sunday, February 14, 2016

Tecla...

12.53
In the darkness of my room I write in ernest that you may see...
See me.
See how we could have been, how we ought to have been seen....
I write in ernest for every word I do mean.

I hate feeling like this
So tired of trying to fight this
In a world without peace
In a search for love without cease....
Without ease....
Like a disease
Piece by piece I try to put things together but alas.
Then you came along.

Like a sun rise in the east
Your eyes glistened amid the shimmering rays
Like a gust of wind
My heart was swept up in a smitten puff...a guff of love without bluff

Slowly and with each step
A foot upon the earth...
So did my heart beat without mearth.  

She approached....
I knew not what to say
Oh what a sweet sweet day; nay...a day beyond gay...yea
Yet my words left me.
Stolen by she who is as the glistening full moon on a the egde of a cliff.

Fortune fortune teach me what to say...
Fill my lips with words. Even if it's just hey...

My breath held.
Muscle tensed.
Eyes fixed.
Heart stopped.

"Hi. Am Tecla..."
"...............!"

No comments:

Post a Comment