Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Virgin Dragon;


 Songs of Solomon; 8:4_I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem,
                                             Do not stir up nor awaken love
                                                   Until it pleases.
                                                               8:6_Set me as a seal upon your heart,
                                                                         as a seal upon your arm;
                                                                             for love is as strong as death,
                                                                     Jealousy as cruel as the grave;
                                                                           its flames are flames of fire,
                                                                    A most Vehement flame.
 

I'D NEVER GIVEN MUCH THOUGHT TO HOW I WOULD GO...-

Probably because when you're young and vibrant,the world isn't such an evil place.

Your parents love you,
siblings care for you,
Human beings seen not to be such an evil race...!

Then you grow up;...and parents become overbearing
Your brothers or sisters stop caring
And you pals suddenly stop sharing...

You end up alone; misunderstood
Wondering why things are not as they should.
          - or as you would have them be.

You become a vagabond; a fugitive; like Cain running to be free!
Free from a worldly prison
Free from that self inhibition
   FREE! Free to simply be me!

It seemed as if I was at a crossroads of life...
A point in time filled with a lot of emotional strife.
A vulnerable moment_In search of atonement!

Then I met you......


I'D NEVER GIVEN MUCH THOUGHT TO HOW I WOULD DIE;
A disease or malady
A bullet to murder me
Or just quietly in my bed with a simple 'sigh'

But dying for someone you love; Now that! That was just one of a kind.
It never really did cross my mind...

Then I met you......


One imagines the birth of happiness to be accompanied by some great spontaneous upheaval

One can imagine it flourishing in the most luxurious spectacle
Yet happiness is born of something simple
                   _feeds on nothing.
It's acquisition seems to be of high pricing
...yet happiness can flourish in the very smallest of setting

A bare shoulder can bring it to life...

A few steps and it's within tour grasp...
Your breathing turns to a heavy gasp!
The question is in your head,-you just have to ask....




Ask that half-turned head. That face seen in profile
Just stretch out ahead. Just reach out for dear life

Here...a woman,a man's physique.  Elsewhere...a man, a woman's form...
                  A couple is born!

Suddenly global warming is no longer a threat; ........crime reduces in the country.
Suddenly you're so happy,you take out your parents for a treat...
       the world once evil is now the contrary.
You are no longer alone; misunderstood
You feel now things are as they should...
    or as you would have them be.

You're no longer a vagabond;a fugitive- like Cain, running to be free
                       Free from a worldly prison...
                       Free from self inhibition....
FREE! I am are free. Free to simply be me!

Unfortunate how things are never as they seem...NIGHT OR DAY!

Midnight! An hour many prefer to be tucked away
Shielded somewhere safe from the evil that prowls for something to prey

          Yet here I am
            Not even a morsel of sleep in mine eyes;my mind bemused at what I've become.

I cease not to think of you
My body burns;my heart aches as if split in two
For I'm yearning...yearning for you

Every second;every minute all that's around me is linked to you
From the movie I watch to the book I read,
From the ball I catch to the sowing of a seed
Indeed...
You
I stare at the mirror to ensure I look my best
I try to ask you but I fail like a hard test

Till I ask why;how;when and where
What must I do to show you that I care
I feel like a vagabond; a fugitive- like Cain, just running to nowhere
Yet am ready to do it all; am ready... I swear.
If you'll just pick up my call, I'll show you that we are an excellent pair.

I try but I can't for you are to me as the stars of Heaven
I try but I can't for from one to ten you are more than eleven...

Your eyes; sweet and solemn like the untouched waters of a lake,
Cool and quiet; not even at a breeze can they awake.
Then you open them at the slightest touch of sunlight,
And like the breaking of a new dawn; they shine beautiful and bright.
Sweeter than the honey combs
Warmer than lava
Safer than homes
...as sincere as a lover.
With every blink they twinkle and sparkle as the stars scattered in very many pieces...

...never will I forget your very precious fiery kisses...

2300H. Outside the violent chaos of a storm drives trees out of their roots. The loud howling of the wind roars deep into the cold cold night. Lightning tears the once star lit heavens as thunder falls like the torrential icy torrents of the Amazon. Yet all is calm and quiet as I lay here with the warmth of your heart beating next to mine. The breeze of your breath enchanting; the scent of lips enticing. 
In the darkness of the night I can see your voluptuous form as mine hand slowly sifts through the contours of your body. Like fertile soil, its surface resonates between my finger tips. The velvet smooth plateau echos to mine soul as a dew rose in a barren wasteland. My heart beats. It beats more and more in yearning as my lips sink deeper to yours in deep sensual passion. What would I see in you, my-lady- As it were, a dance of two camps.
The cold wine taste of your kiss has become a fiery dragon; a drug I crave more than I fear...

Many waters cannot quench love; nor can the floods drown it.
If a man would give for love all the wealth of his house...it would be utterly despised.   

1 comment: