Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Candle-light love

  In the beginning, there was nothing_
No emotion, pain, love or tragedy
Then in the midst of all the supposed darkness; the emptiness; loneliness came the caresses...kisses of light from mere nothingness...
  A candle-flame was lighting.

You appeared out of nowhere, for me
In the distance I could see_you were not all you ought to be
Like a lion perched upon a tree
A caged bird, singing to be free

You, as I, were in a search;
seeking the light of truth in every nook; while truth the while did falsely blind the eyesight of our look.
Light seeking light does light of truth beguile; So were we in our quest,... for light did light defile oblivious that light in darkness did lie.

Your light grows dark by the closing of your eye
Study me, my love, for one pleases the eye by fixing it upon a fairer eye,...who dazzling so, that eye was my heed till she said no more;- Bye..
Suddenly it dawned on me the speed of melting wax. Mesmerized was I by the light warmth of the flame
                                              yet unknown was I to its painful game.

In a dark corner of the universe, devoid of light; angels have there share of love's bite
The sun below the horizon; their hearts in deep collison; a passionate fussion but alas!... After, one is left with lessions

A leprous heart
A broken heart

A painful scar of disobedience
For blind passion be an inconvenience
Now remains only the memory of a candle's sweet sweet essence.

Deep in the night, the taste of lips
Dark brunette hair and curvaceous hips
Harmless it seemed, till it reached the depths the heart and both were alerted...
That's when through the burning pain of candle wax was the fussion of hearts parted...


No comments:

Post a Comment